For more information, please check Household Hazardous Waste website.
WELCOME TO BRADY TOWNSHIP
How to Contact Us
13123 S. 24th Street, P.O. Box 20
Vicksburg, MI 49097
Hours: Monday – Friday 9AM – 4PM
Dropbox available in foyer 24/7
Burning permits are available in the Brady Township Hall and are free of charge.
Please contact our office at 269-649-1813 to make an anonymous complaint.
FREQUENTLY ASKED INFORMATION
Please contact South County Sewer & Water Authority at (269) 321-8925.
Newspaper recycling is accepted by the Boy Scouts Troop 251 on the 1st Saturday of each month from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm at 169 N. Richardson (lot across the street from Vine Street Market).
Magazines are NOT accepted.
Please place newspapers in paper bags; do not use plastic bags.
Acceptable items for curbside recycling are:
- Nearly all clear bottles. All #1 & #2 plastic bottles and jugs are recyclable (except motor oil).
- All metal food cans. Labels are OK. Simply rinse.
- Newspapers & inserts, magazines, catalogs, cereal boxes, box type cartons and telephone books. Please put paper items into a paper grocery bag (no plastics), a paper box or a durable container.
- Cardboard boxes must be cut or folded to a 2-foot maximum lengths- about the width of your recycle bin. Place in, under or next to your recycle bin.
- NO plastic bags or “Styrofoam”.
To recycle plastic #2 or #5 dairy tubs (that do not have the triangular recycling symbol) and marked plastic bags #2 or #4, along with clean papers, plastic bottles and metal cans (no glass), please contact Neu-Co/Plastic Central at (269) 345-3908 located at 1807 N. Pitcher Street, Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Central asks that the different plastics be kept separate. You can also take marked plastic bags #2 & #4 to any Sun Cleaners or Walmart.
Farmers Market is held every Friday from May to October from 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. at 300 N. Richardson Street, Vicksburg, MI 49097.